Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Email May 20, 2013


Hello Mom!
Well, first news first. Let us begin the move! They are kicking us out of Moroni and putting sisters in..... There are 4 sisters that are coming early for some reason, so tomorrow we gotta be out of the house so they can move in. That means I had to clean today... But we are fairly tidy so it wasn't too bad. For 2 weeks I will live with the asistontos until the normal changes, at which point the zone leaders will move somewhere else. We should be sharing the area in 3 for 2 weeks instead of just 2. As for the last 2 weeks that I have after the change, I have no idea what President will do with me now! Haha I told him today in my email that he can do whatever he needs to do with me. So we will see.

Well, I had so many things to tell you and then we got this phone call and my mind went blank. Just kidding! As much as I love writing home... I don't have much to say anymore.. haha sorry Mom! But there is good news this week. Roque is coming back  around! Booo yeah!!! It was awesome. We went back and had a really spiritual lesson, but she wasn't going to change her mind. An idea popped into my head, and well, it worked. The Spirit is an amazing thing. 

I gave a talk yesterday. All 4 missionaries were assigned to talk about missionary work... Talk about a boring sacrament mtg. I went last, and I mixed things up a bit. I talked about prayer. Prayer has come to mean so much more to me in the mission. One of the many things that I needed to learn in my time here. God answers prayers, if you don't know it, get down on them knees and pray! 

Life is great. Jesus is the Christ. Have a great week!

Love, Elder Naegle





No comments:

Post a Comment