Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Email May 27, 2013

Hello Mom!

So it sounds about one of the most exciting weeks happened at home! That is crazy! Congrats to everyone!! Pat, congrats, that is probably some of the best news I have ever heard in my mission. I missed Kelon on Wednesday night by 5 minutes........... NO!!!! I could have cried.. Benny and Jackee, congrats! That is wonderful! And yes, one of Jeff Moss's mission buddies is in my ward, David Sorilla, and I also met another from his mission named Nathan Barrejos.

Alright. Crazy week for me. So as you already knew, the sister missionaries kicked us out this week. My comp and I were given the really rich part of Moroni. I did about 80 individual contacts. Almost all of them were intercom contacts... We found a couple of people though. 

We had to show the sisters a few of our investigators. Hermanas Torres and Speirs. Hermana Torres started her mission in this zone when I got here, she left, trained, and now is back training here. She asked when she first saw me, You are still here? Haha it was pretty funny. 

So on Friday we had zone conference. It was the most spiritual zone conference I have been a part of. The asistontos asked us 2 to do a practice with President Madariaga, luckily we had a few days to prepare. And we nailed it. We taught repentance. The Spirit was super strong. I also gave my last testimony. I have really gained a strong testimony in my mission, for which I am grateful. 

Well. This is all I have to say basically. Once again, God answers prayers. He answered my prayers last night in the most simple way, but it meant a lot to me. I love you all. Hope you have a good week.

Love, Elder Naegle




No comments:

Post a Comment