Saturday, August 20, 2011

Email August 13, 2011

Hey Mom and Dad,
So I get another 30 minutes to email today. I got my package. So no need to worry. I really hope that I go through Argentina, otherwise I will need to drop a bunch of stuff. My carry on full of my books alone is 30 pounds. I packed it today to test it. They are sticklers there too I guess. But it will all be alright. I will just have to pay for one of my bags being overweight if I can't make it. The phone idea sounds really good to me. That would work great. I just need to have all that on Thursday because I could leave that night. Probably not but it is possible. A kid in our zone got his visa and left for the Guatamala MTC 4 hours later. I am going to be as ready as I can be on Thursday to go, but hopefully I will be leaving Monday or so. I misunderstood my MP3 player so I am sorry about that. I thought that other memory card was for my camera. I knew it had the smaller sd memory in it, but I didn't realize it had the music on it because we can't listen to music in the MTC. So sorry for the confusion. I was just expecting the micro SD card that I sent home. But that will work great. I was going to put all the pictures on a cd here, but the picture machine is broken. So I am hoping it will be fixed by Monday, but if not I just won't worry about it.
The Bishop sent me a dearelder. Gave me some good advice. Please tell him thanks. Tell him I am doing my best, but not killing myself over it. I can't believe that Andrew will be home way soon.
Pretty cool that Biss is home now. Tell him hello for me. I can't think of anything else that I need to say in this email, but I have quite a bit of time left so I will check it later before dinner if I can. Dinner starts at 5:45. So 5:15 or so. I will keep checking the journal over the next week so please keep checking that as well. Thursday could be a pretty crazy day depending on what the travel office does to me. I'll be sending home a package on Thursday or Friday depending on the plans. Tell everyone hello. Sorry these last few weeks have been all about me in all my letters, but I have a lot on my mind at the moment. Honestly, I think I can say I have never been this stressed in my entire life. I am not quite sure why. I am not even leaving yet. But the idea of being in a foreign country for 2 years is finally starting to sink in a little bit. Anyway. I am pushing forward. It will all be ok. I guess all the missions are on a new program where the new missionaries are with their trainers for 2 transfers, they have an extra hour of companionship study, and they are supposed to teach all of the first discussions. And a few other things. But those are the main ones. Basically. I am a guinea pig. Anyway. I will check this later. Gotta run.
Love, Elder Naegle


No comments:

Post a Comment