Saturday, August 20, 2011

Email August 20, 2011 Paraguay!!

hello parents!
Well I am safely in Paraguay. The trip went well. Nothing too exciting happened. It is surprisingly a little chilly here. I actually ended up flying first class from Brazil to Asuncion so that turned out nicely. My bags got here safely. My mission president and his wife picked me up from the airport. Everything went smoothly. Things are pretty crazy in Paraguay! Just a little bit different than good old Bountiful. But I am loving it so far. My companion is Elder Shirk. Just met him. Don}t know where we will be going to but I am sure I will find out soon enough. Anyway. I hope everything is well. I will email again soon I guess. Love you so much. Thanks for everything. Paraguay is everything I hoped it would be. I can actually understand a lot of my Presidents spanish, but they are from Argentina. Well I gotta run. Tell everyone hello.
Love, Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment