Thursday, December 15, 2011

Email Dec. 12, 2011

Alright Mom,

This has got to be rushed. I will explain why I am short on time. But first.... I got my package!!!! Last Friday we went in for a little Christmas activity at the office. It had been opened by Paraguay just like my last one... I never got my Migraine meds, so I dont know if you forgot to put them in or if they got stolen. But the package was great! The letters are great! I love opening them every day. Also, there was another 100 dollars in there. Dont know who it is from. Also on Friday. Hermana Madariaga stopped me to tell me.... That the owner of our house is not going to renew our contract... So we have 3 weeks to find a new house. There are absolutely no apartments in Trinidad. The only one we have found is way too expensive. So I am not sure what we are going to do. We have to be out by January.

Ok. So about today..... We had to go sign in at immigrations... We waited for 5 hours, doing nothing. Finally the missionaries got to start signing, and it takes less than 2 minutes to do so. But as for me..... The lawyer for the mission came up to me and told me that they were having some problems with me.... So remember my FBI Clearance? Yeah so the date they sent it is 20 days too early.... If I would have gotten here 20 days earlier or the date was 20 days later I would be fine... Which means they wont be able to renew my visa the last 6 months of my mission. Well that is what I understood anyway. Legal terms in Spanish are way over my head... So she asked me if I can get another FBI Clearance. I told her I needed finger prints for that, but I would ask you to look into it. I told her it is unlikely that I can do it, but that I had absolutely no idea. So if you could look into it for me Mom, that would be great. But please dont stress over it. She said if we cant get it figured out, she would find a way to make it work. Im sure if you pay enough money to the right person here they will not care one bit... Hahahahaha

But in happier news, I saw KOs old comp at the migrations office! Small world!!!! I was hoping that I might see KO because the office elder that was in Bennys MTC group told me that the other mission was taking some missionaries there today. Shoot. But it is all good.


Ok. Sorry I dont have much time for anything else. I still need to go buy groceries for the week. Oh, by the way. President Madariaga´s email today said that we can call/skype on Saturday or Monday. Transfers are next week, so I wont know what day next monday.... Because I could be transfered.... So I am not sure how it will work. But I will figure something out next week.

Yesterday I had to play the piano for the primary program. Pretty cool. Especially because our branch president forgot that it was the primary program so I didnt have to give the talk he assigned me to... Hahaha probably next week or something.

This week was pretty good. I have realized that the mission is stressful at times. But the beauty of the mission is that I dont have to be stressed about it. I just go out and work hard and let the Lord take care of the rest. Am I worried about finding a new apartment? At times. But then I remember the Lord will take care of us. Am I worried that I wont be able to stay in Paraguay for the last 6 months of my mission? Not at all... It is hotter than heck here..... Hahahahaha just kidding I love it here. But I know that whatever happens is because the Lord needs it to. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Love, Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment