Monday, June 11, 2012

Email June 10, 2012 Transferred!!*

Hello my dearest Mom,

So.... I have been transferred... I have left the small La Paloma after 6 months. I am now in Paso de Oro. Looking on a map you won't find it I don't think, but it is right outside of a big city called San Lorenzo, near a place called Kennedy. My area is huge! Haha a big change. My comp is Johnson.  Very very different from me, but he is a good kid. 

So I have a ton to tell you this week. Changes happened. It was so hard to say goodbye to people in Paloma, but especially Isaias. He is such a good friend to me.I gave him my Indians hat and we hat a very spiritual goodbye. It was awesome. Then I came in for changes. I got to my new house.... Absolute disaster... Hahahaha let us say that I will be spending my p day cleaning today and I have spent every free moment cleaning up to this point. 

Then we had a wedding/baptism this weekend. It was a crazy time getting it put together and it seemed like it was left to the last minute, but we figured it out. The husband has to wait to be baptized but his wife Yolanda was baptized on Saturday.

Sunday I was able to have a good long walk and talk with our branch president because our area is pretty far away from the church. Probably one of the coolest paraguayans I have ever met. He is so excited about the gospel. He is a super fun guy and I am excited to work with him.

It has been a crazy week. We have Paulo's baptism this week and we were able to put 2 more people with a baptismal date for the following week last night. This will be pretty crazy this next few weeks, but I am super excited. The Lord is definitely blessing me here in Paso de Oro. I love the mission. Such a good experience. I hope everyone at home is doing well.

Love,
Elder Naegle






No comments:

Post a Comment