Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Email July 16, 2012

Hello Mom,

Big news of the day...... I talked to KO on the phone about an hour ago!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome. Hermana Madariaga called me and said that she had someone special for me to talk to. She passes the phone, I hear, "petey pablo, whats up?" So awesome!!!! He was at the dentist and he ran into her. I am so happy right now. But actually I dont think it happened by accident, I have a reference that I need to pass to San Antonino, but I totally forgot!!!!!!!!! hahahahhaha I am a terrible missionary.... So if you could please pass this reference Mom, to Pat, who can email him next week. Gloria and Mario Benitez. Apparently they were teaching them recently, so they should be in the area book if the missionaries were good. Maybe it was KO teaching them, who knows. but she just doesnt understand why we cant drink coffee. Her mother just died, and she is the cousin of some people we just baptized. Small world. Turns out I can get to Kelon's area in about half hour on a bus..... Too bad Kelon is so obedient.... hahahaha 

I don't have much else to tell you, so it is  a good thing that happened... I can tell you that it was branch conference yesterday, and I decided to be a half hour late.... Not my fault... But that is not the point. I was late, and that is that. The stare of the stake president was not a fun one.. 

Changes will be received tonight. We will see what happens. I believe I will be staying with my dear friend Johnson, but who knows? I love him to death, he is hilarious. He is far different from me, but that is what makes it fun right?

Jesus is the Christ. Joseph Smith was introduced to him by the Father. I know it. Can't deny it.

Love, Elder Naegle

Also, a woman cut and washed my hair for under 2 dollars today.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment