Friday, November 16, 2012

Email November 12, 2012


Hey Mom,
 
We have a window in our room now!!!! I slept nice and cool last night. That is cool that you saw Johnny Holmgren. France for James huh? That is cool. Good for him. Speaking of suits, I am probably going to burn 75 bucks on a suit here soon because mine is a disaster.... Just so you know. There is a guy that makes them and they look pretty classy.
 
Well this week I want to tell you about a miracle that happened. My white whale. Grandma Gonzalez. I have been trying to get her to go to church and get baptized since I got here. She finally went last sunday, but she still wasnt super excited about baptism. Her health has been failing, so she always asks us for blessings. I was on a division with Elder Hill and she asked us for one, going into the blessing I was praying that Heavenly Father would bless her so she could understand the importance of being baptized, we gave the blessing, as soon as it was over she says, " I will be baptized whenever you guys want". Oh yeah! It was awesome.
 
Our investigator that was going to get baptized this week, Carolina, ran away from her aunts house.... So.... Not going to get baptized... I am sad, but we carry on.
 
That is about all for this week. Sorry this letter is short. There is not a lot of time. Life is going great here in Paso. I am super happy. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God.
 
Love, Elder Naegle









No comments:

Post a Comment