Monday, November 5, 2012

Email November 5, 2012



Hello Mom, 

I figured out how to take the virus off my camera!!!! You get to  see my beautiful face!!!! yeah!!!! So anyway. You are looking at the wedding and baptism of Manuel. It was so stressful. But I will tell that story another time. The good news is that it happened. Carolina was unable to be baptized do to some commandment issues.. But it helped us narrow in on her real doubts. So she is on the right track now.

We had an awesome lesson this week with our investigators Hugo and Natividad. I was with Elder  Hill on a division. We talked about the question of the soul, Does God really exist? We read in Alma 22 about Aaron. Aaron was a stud, first of all, second, the Spirit was there super strong and it was an awesome lesson. They already had testimonies of the reality of their Father in Heaven, but we were able to apply it to them in a way, well you just had to be there. Sorry...

As far as my health. I have felt better this week, but I will figure it out. I will talk to the Hna Madariaga probably. I have eaten some sketchy stuff in my mission and while my stomach is a champ, I think it is finally telling me, ENOUGH!!! hahaha I have one heck of a mission body though. Skinny limbs with this weird gut thing... I am not proud of it. Humility is key...

I also saw the craziest looking centipede while we were tearing down a house this week. The type that you see in movies. The scarier thing was that we didn't know where it went and it popped out again when I was tearing the wall down. I am glad I live in Utah...

Well I will finish with an awesome spiritual experience we had yesterday. We were walking and I saw this guy. Kinda far away, so we kept walking cause we had somewhere to be. The thought came when I saw him that i needed to contact him, but I didn't. Then I thought, wait, I can't ignore this one. So I told Elder Phippen we needed to turn around. We found gold waiting to be refined! Probably  more like oil in Saudi Arabia and you just touch the dirt with a shovel and it shoots out! He had been to church about 6 years ago, and he has been telling his really catholic wife that they need to go to the Mormon Church. He doesn't want to go without all of the family. He wants everyone there. He said, "we'll help my señora repent" haha it was pretty funny. We helped him understand his need to change as well, and then the trust will come from his wife as well. It was awesome. Follow the Spirit!

Love you all! Have a good week. Thanks for your prayers! I pray for you all as well.

Love, Elder Naegle






No comments:

Post a Comment