Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Email November 19, 2012*


Hello Mom!
Well it is the end of another change. Nothing is going to happen though, I will be another here with Elder Phippen due to the training program. 5 changes in Paso! That will give me enough time to see a bunch more weddings and baptisms!

Today I was able to hang out with Elder Richins for a bit. It was really great. It is weird to say goodbye to your best friend in the mission... But it wont be long before I see him again and all of my friends from home. That also means that Benny is going home! They went into the MTC the same day. 

Havent had a chance to listen to your talks yet, but I am sure you and Niglet did great. I am giving another talk this week. I have given at least one talk every single month of my mission with a few extras thrown in... That is a lot of talks, all in Spanish! I dont try to throw in GuaranĂ­ cause I am too afraid of saying something dirty over the pulpit... hahaha

Thanksgiving!!!! I will be eating watermelon here. Watermelon season here. It is awesome. I love it. I am so grateful for all the many blessings that I have. I am feeling much better, so I am very grateful for the bomb. Oh the gross things I have seen in my mission!!!!!

Well this week was kind of disappointing in church, but we worked hard. We found an awesome new investigator named Diego. He accepted a baptismal date without a hitch, and when we went by to make sure he was going to church he told us he had received an answer to our message and wants to be baptized for sure. he didnt go to church, I think he had some verguenza, but he will be there this week. He is 20 and he loves talking to everyone about Christ. Aka, future missionary! He is really awesome.

I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love Paraguay so much. I am loving it here. I love sharing the Restored Gospel with people. 

Have a good week. Happy Thanksgiving!

Love, Elder Naegle

                                                        Elder Richins and Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment