Monday, January 21, 2013

Email Jan 14, 2013*


Hello Mom,

I am doing good. I kept both journals. I liked them both. I haven't had any more sunday dinners. Hector didn't go to church again this week... But we are having a FHE with him right after this! Wahoo!

This week was crazy. Lots of divisions. I did a division with Elder Goncalvez, who is in training. He is waiting for a visa to go to Argentina. He is from Encarnacion, and he worked a ton with Johnny Holmgren! What are the odds. So he is in my zone for a bit. He is a super hard worker. Tell Johnny thanks for me!

Then I did a division with Elder Wing in the office. We got office poned! The Hermana had us do a bunch of stuff for her right when I got there so we didn't end up leaving until about 6:30... hahaha it was fun though. I worked in the van!!!!! I was an American missionary for a few hours. Then we had to drop off the van that night at President's house. We needed to take the back seat out, but it turns out it doesn't come out, so we were there pretty late. President then took us home. Crazy night. But Hermana Madariaga made us sandwiches! oh yeah! There house is sweet too.

Last week the zone concilio was super awesome. I learned a lot. President is great. It is pretty cool to share a ward with the assistants as well. I think I am doing a division with them this week.

Well we had interviews this week as well. The best interview I have ever had in my mission. President Madariaga is guided by the Spirit and knew exactly what I needed to hear. I left his office with a desire to give it all. It is hard sometimes, especially working in a team, but I know the Lord just wants our heart.

Have a great week. Love you all. Hope I answered all your questions Mom. Love you .


Love, Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment