Friday, July 29, 2011

Email July 29, 2011

Hello Mom,
Ok so not much has happened this week... So it will be a boring email... Saying goodbye to KO(Elder Oberg) was tough, but honestly it wasn't too bad. I was way too excited to be sad. It didn't even phase me. Missionaries are always coming and going in here. I am really glad that he called you. He is so funny. I went back to his room and packed with him after the devotional Sunday night. It was some good chill time. Then I quickly said goodbye to him Monday morning as well. He is a good missionary. the Lord needs more like him.
Evan Folland is in my same residence hall and on my same schedule. So we have gym at the same time and meal times. That is good to see a familiar face. Karl came in this week and I have seen him a few times as well. I guess their classrooms are on the same floor. Too bad Karl couldn't go to the Brazil MTC but at least he gets to chill with his twin for a bit.
I finished the Book of Mormon again this week. I prayed again about it. I again received an answer. Again... It is true. It is a wonderful thing. No one can take it away from me. I want everyone to know that it is true. It is so simple. Read it and pray about it. You'll get an answer. Guaranteed. The Gospel is true. Jesus is the Christ.
Love, Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment