Thursday, December 20, 2012

Email Dec. 17, 2012*

Hello Mom,


I have been changed!!!! Special changes..... I am so sad.... But I am now in Moroni with Elder Palacios.  I was happy to come and work here as a zone leader.  The temple is in my area, my area is super nice. A really big change. I still have no idea about my Christmas call. We haven't figured anything out. (that would be great if Benny was there). 

I got my package! Best package you have ever sent! So awesome! Didn't open my presents yet. I was obedient this time.

Well I am sad to leave Paso de Oro. That is that. I knew I would be. Also I now have a latin companion. He is a good teacher so I am learning a lot and my spanish is improving. So that is cool. He is from Peru. Moroni is really different. Members have cars and computers and nice stuff! But I can see now more than ever that money doesn't make people happy. I am also in my first ward ever! It pretty much functions too. After church we had lunch in a way nice house and the assistants decided to join us. Good guys. They share our area. So yeah.

We had our Christmas activity on Friday. That went pretty well. We were able to watch President Monson's Christmas talk. Yesterday we found some really cool new investigators that live up in the nicer part of our area. Maria and Rosa. They are sisters who work for a family that lives next to our lunch appt. We had contacted them earlier in the week and we went and found their house. We had a really good lesson with them and they accepted a baptismal date for January. 

I love my mission. I am super excited for the time I have to be here in Moroni. Love you Mom and everyone else. Thanks for your support.

Love, Elder Naegle



No comments:

Post a Comment