Monday, December 31, 2012

Email Dec. 31, 2012

Hello my dearest mother!

Well another week here in Moroni! Sounds like everything is good at home. Seeing everyone one was great! Only one more phone call! Can you believe that? I can't. Well that is great that Niglet got a 29 on the ACT, with a little more studying he'll take down the older brother! He can't take down Natali cause she is just way too smart... Love you Natali! Please tell Grandpa Dennis and Marie, Grandma and Grandpa Naegle, and Joy and Arlyn thank you!!!  Pizza Hut sure was delicious today, my comp agrees too. Good thing there was money on that card of mine... Hahaha thanks again.

So this last week we had an awesome experience. My comp was still talking to his family after I got done with all of you, so I went and contacted the owner of the cyber and had  a nice little lesson with him. He had lots of questions, lots and lots, baptisms for the dead, etc. but it was great! We taught him a few more times, and guess who was in church yesterday! Hector. It was awesome. We have to kinda take it slow with him because he doesn't really want to accept one true church yet, but he is all down for change! He is great.

Tuesday there were no buses, we went to the district mtg that was in the office, President Madariaga was also there, but because there were no buses we were very late and super sweaty... Nice one Naegle... Haha nothing to do but put on a smile. President put 2 and 2 together though when he saw the sweat dripping off my nose I think.

This week I had a pretty awesome personal study. I read in 3 Nephi when Christ commands us to be perfect. Then I just started pondering. I thought about 1 Nephi 3:7 and how if we are given a commandment we are also given a way to obey. I realized that it is me that is keeping me from being perfect. My hard heart. Don't worry, I am not going to come home all weird Mom, but I definitely should come home changed. I am so grateful for the Gospel and the changes it allows us to make in our lives. I love my mission. I love my Savior. I love Paraguay.

Love, Elder Naegle



Temple workers! And our investigator that came to church yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment