Sunday, December 9, 2012

Email Dec. 3, 2012

Hello Mom,

Well this week was a pretty good week. We had zone conference. It was awesome. Elder Zeballos of the 70 was there with us. I got my suit, but after the fact. So I wore my suit which had been washed..... Hahaha, but that is ok because my suit is not the color that I wanted because he didnt have any more of that color. That picture of you, dad, and Benny was really great to see. Thanks for sending me that. I also got one of my packages. I am pretty sure you sent 2? This one had two little gifts, opened them both... a tie and a pillow case. Thanks so much, loved them both! And I always love oreo pudding.

Well zone conference was awesome. It was so great to be instructed by a general authority. He talked about learning spanish and english. He talked about the importance of english and the scriptures, and showed examples of where the translation into spanish just isn't quite as pure. He basically told the latins that they need to learn English. But he didn't let us off the hook... He talked about so many good things, it is hard to remember all of them.

So this week I ate something very similar to liver, but tasted worse... Haha not sure what organ of the cow it was, but I don't want to eat it again. and my stomach doesn't want to either. Sunday after my fast I got super sick. Remind me at Christmas to tell you a hilarious but disgusting experience.... Hahaha I am dying thinking about what happened to me yesterday.

Fast and testimony meeting was awesome. I decided to share my testimony because it could be my last chance if we have special changes in a week. I have been here for a long time now. Well it was one of the most spiritual moments of my mission. I felt the Spirit so strong. I KNOW the Jesus is the Christ. I KNOW that the boy Joseph saw God the Father and His Son. I KNOW that the Book of Mormon is true. These things are so dear to me now. Before the mission, not as much. But it means a lot to me now. Grandma Sinfo is going to be baptized tomorrow night by her son and I. She is a little scared of the water, so I am going to assist. She is 77 and smoked from the age 30 until 76! Baptism is for everyone! I love the mission!

Love you Mom.

Love, Elder Naegle



No comments:

Post a Comment