Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Email March 4, 2013

Hello Mom,

It is nice and cool in Paraguay today. Such a blessing! Congrats to Niglet making the team. That is cool that Dan will be helping out on the coaching staff. Congrats to the boys in the ward getting their mission calls. I still want someone I know to come here to Asuncion North. It is awesome! Half of my areas will no longer be in the mission, but... That is ok!

So... No baptism.... This week... But we do have a baptism a week from tomorrow. Maria Jose. Elder Richins found her. We dropped her, picked her up  again. She is awesome.  Really progressing now. The Lord works in mysterious ways to prepare people. I will explain everything that has happened another time.

Quick note. It shouldn't be Open Mike Sunday. It should be fast and testimony meeting. I was actually quite glad that many of our investigators didn't go to church yesterday because of some of the things that were said. Let us not say things about other churches..... True or not, it can offend people. May I add, many times it isn't true. Good thing Maria Jose is so prepared.

Today we heard from Elder ViƱas of the 70 in our zone leaders council. The district leaders were invited as well. Not much time, so I won't go into much of what he or President Madariaga said, but I do want to say that it was a super spiritual experience. 

Hope you all are doing really well.  I love you lots. You are in my prayers.

Love, Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment