Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Email March 25, 2013

Dear Mom

Sorry I have no time today. Thanks for ruining the surprise... I thought we had settled it last week... But that is ok. I will see you when we had planned with Nate!  The Killers are here in Paraguay. Brandon Flowers is Mormon, that means I can go, right? Hahaha just kidding. But I am going to the temple on wednesday. They remodeled the inside and put a huge mural of the falls of iguazu I heard. Should be beautiful. Love you all. Have a great week. 
Forgot to tell you that the hour changed here on Sunday. So we should only be 2 hours difference now, if you already changed in Utah. Love you Mom.

Love, Elder P Naegle


Hector manda mucho saludos y que yo me porto muy mal y soy un malo misionero. Hahaha he is great. Wish he would get baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment