Thursday, April 11, 2013

Email April 1, 2013


Hey Mom!

Sounds like England is an adventure! I laughed about the bad food. Hope you like Paraguay!!!! Hahahaha you are going to love it, don't worry.

So for this week. I think I had one of the best days of my mission. We took our temple trip, and well it was Paso de Oro's day to go as a ward as well. So I was able to see 3 converts walk into the temple to do baptisms. Mariano, and Hugo and Natividad. It was super awesome. Also several members were in the session. The temple is so beautiful now. They have put a huge mural thing of the Iguazu falls up. It is incredible. I was so happy.

Then I did a division with Elder Zagieboyle (Zaggybwaylow is how you say it) from Boston. That says it all... Haha just kidding, he is really awesome. But he does like my 3 least favorite teams in sports I think. The Red Sox, the Red Sox, and the Red Sox. Oh and the Celtics and Patriots. But that is ok. He is a great missionary. 

Then on Friday we got a call from the assistants, and they said that we needed to do a special division with the missionaries from Filadelfia. So I went with Phippen!!! It was awesome. We contacted the nice part of my area. We found lots of atheists and jews that weren't super interested, but it was super fun.

Then this Saturday I was able to do an interview in Zeballos. It was 2 months or so ago when I did it the first time, and she wasn't quite ready. She asked if I could do the interview again, and well, she was definitely ready. It was a very special spirit that was felt that I love feeling as a missionary. That moment when people are accepting the Atonement of Jesus Christ in their lives. Holy Week is super big here in Paraguay, but that experience for me captured the true meaning.

I love my Savior. I know He lives. Have a great week.

Love, Elder Naegle



Mom, you thought I forgot.... HAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYYYY BBBBIIIIIIRRRRRTTTTTTHHHHDDDAAAAYYYYYY. I love you sooooooo much. Happy Birthday. Hope it was the best one yet. Probably not, because your favorite son is in another country... but maybe. Love you Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment