Monday, January 30, 2012

Email Jan 30, 2012

Hello Mom,

As far as my shoulder bag I asked for? Not sure if you are sending a package soon? And as far as the letter with the MP3 card goes, well my letters have been getting opened, so it probably was stolen, but I still have some hope. Transfers are this week. We will find out tonight. I explained in one of my voice recordings, sending 2 this week. But we find out transfers on Monday night. Pretty sure my comp will be leaving, but we don't know for sure.

My armpit is all good now. It went away. I bought an umbrella, don't worry about that. it also broke the same day... hahah but it still works. Isaias is almost 15 years old, turns 15 in March.

That is way cool for Coulter, I am way happy for him. He will be a good missionary. Tell him good luck from me. I am sorry to hear about Marie's brother. Their family is in my prayers.

Well don't know if that is everything from your email, but I tried. As far as my week goes, nothing too exciting. But it was still a good week. Monday night we were able to teach Isaias the Word of Wisdom and it went very well. He accepted and committed to live it. He is progressing very well, but didn't go to church yesterday..... A little frustrating... We haven't been able to talk to him yet to figure out why, but that is ok. He is an awesome investigator. I have never seen a 15 year old kid progress like he is.

Wednesday we went down to Santani for a training and interviews from President Madariaga. I explain more in the voice recording, so I am not going to spend much time explaining here, sorry about that. But, as always, I came away from the experience learning a lot and knowing the President Madariaga was called of God. He is a great man.

Friday we were in a really nice ice cream place in my area, and the guy had some regular American music going. I mean regular, cause it wasn't Black Eyed Peas, "Dirty Bit". If I hear that song one more time....... Hahahaha but I heard some Taylor Swift and others, and well it made me darn right trunky for some good music hahaha.

Sunday we didn't have any investigators in church, but we did have a less active guy and his family for the second week in a row. His name is Cesar. He served in the same mission as Nate in 2004 2005 or so. He came back, married a girl and baptized her. They moved to Argentina for work. He was a second counselor there in the bishopric, then they moved to Buenos Aires and didn't know where the church was and got lazy and stopped going. Now they are back in La Paloma, and we are helping them reactivate. He is a way cool guy. Super blunt about why he hasn't been going to church, and is starting to come back. So awesome.

Well. This is the true Church of Jesus Christ. I know it. I want everyone else to know it too. I hope you have a good week. Chau!

Love, Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment