Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Email March 19, 2012*

Hello Mom,

Well the big news of the week.... Changes.... I am now training Elder Shumway. Yep. I am now a trainer. Can you believe the Lord would trust me with some new missionary in an area that speaks as much Guaraní and Portuguese as it does Spanish??? Hahahaha I can't either. But anyway. I am sending a little voice recording to tell you about him a little bit. But I am not sure if this is the right voice recording... So if it isn't, you will get a repeat. My mp3 is numbering them weird now. That being said, I bought a new mp3 player today, so you will see that charge on my card.

But anyway. That is cool you went to Menlove's homecoming. he is a good kid. I didn't really know him, but from the few hours I spent with him I liked him a lot. I am glad that Nate made it back safe from Colombia. That is cool to hear about KO and Hager. What area is KO in? Is he still in San Isidro? I don't know where it is exactly, but I know the bus that gets there in Asunción............ Hahahaha no no no don't you worry there folks. Old Naegle is stuck in Paloma and isn't going anywhere. And I am glad that you liked that picture. (Tell Staker's mom that he has saved me while I have been out here, a good phone call at night is a wonderful thing).

Well sorry my email is not going to be too exciting this week. Not much happened in the work. We had a bunch of Portuguese lessons though, so that was pretty fun for my comp.... haha. Rubén is doing well, but he didn't come to church. In fact, we didn't have any investigators in church this week, so it was kind of a rough Sunday. But that is ok. We had a mtg with one of our zone leaders out in Saltos today, and the mission is really changing its vision. Now we are focussing on changing the missionary first, before trying to change what he does. We have been talking a lot about faith and charity. I think it is really going to help our mission a lot.

Well. I hope all is well. I love you so much Mom and family and friends. I know that Jesus is the Christ. I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity that I have to be His representative.

Love, Elder Naegle



No comments:

Post a Comment