Monday, August 27, 2012

Email August 27, 2012

Hello Mom,

I am bald!!! hahahaha not really, but kinda. Look at that picture. Sounds good there in Utah and Bear Lake, Idaho. Well I am short on time this week, but I want to tell you that we saw miracles this week. 

First, I talked to Shirk, it was cool. Also, we had zone conference which was also great. President Madariaga talked about knowing, doing, and becoming. He also talked about the power of words and that we should have clean language, he mentions this a lot so I strive to make a conscious effort to be better. 

So Hugo will not be baptized this coming week. Turns out they are not married. They told us they were so we wouldn't drop cane on them to get married. That is why they stopped investigating last time. Liz's mom is coming from Spain in December and they want to get married then. We will see what we can do. But Hernan is going to get baptized this Saturday. Please keep him in your prayers, he is still searching a solid answer that Joseph Smith was a prophet. Also. Miracle of the week. Yesterday in church a woman named Rosi came up to me and said hey I need to talk to you. She is not member, but couldn't be baptized 3 years ago because she wasnt married and she doesn't have paraguayan papers. He was abusive, so she finally moved out about 3 months ago. she has been attending church as much as she could for 3 years, so she is basically member. She says to me, I want to get baptized. We meet with her that night, she tells us her story, her circumstances of why she couldn't let us in when we tried to visit her, and in the end she has a baptismal date for this Saturday as well. Awesome. The Lord is blessing us here in Paso de Oro. The work is taking off.

I read  a dearelder from Benny on friday about him teaching hundreds in Colombia on the coast. My desires to be a better missionary have never been so strong. 

Love, Elder Naegle


                                                          The branch president's son

No comments:

Post a Comment