Sunday, September 30, 2012

Email Sept. 24, 2012

Hello Mom,

Sorry today I am super busy, just so you know I went to TGI Friday's... It was great. I can't send a picture cause my thing has a virus and I can't see any of the files again. The guy is taking it off for me right now. Anyway. Sounds like you had a good time in New York. That makes me very happy.

So, I had a good week. It was tough. I will start with the funny story first. Well. Jock itch stinks. That is all there is to it. I heard that rubbing alcohol gets rid of it. That is true... But it isn't fun.... Ask Hill and Johnson about my screams hahaha.

This week we had a really cool experience with a drunk that looks like Santa. He contacted us basically, and we found out where he lived, but I didn't think much of it. Later during the week, we were by his house trying to re visit someone, and my comp said, "hey maybe we can visit Santa". Just then, Santa (Catalino is his name) came walking up. He invited us in and we had an awesome lesson. He wants to change his life, isn't a drunk like we thought he was, and recently lost his wife. He is a great man. Couldn't make it to church though, he has a huge burn on his leg from his moto. Next week! oh yeah!

Also, gave a talk yesterday about death and the spirit world.. Tough subject, but the stake president was there and he told me I did great. So that made me feel good. We had 3 investigators, 2 of which are a family that have a baptismal date for October 20. Estela and Osmar. They are awesome. Progressing very nicely. She always makes fun of me and says I suck at piano... hahaha

The stake president, Pres. Suarez quoted the conference talk about the gospel and the church. The 3rd talk I think?? Anyway, let us all be converted in the gospel, not just church members! Love you all. Have a great week. 

Love, Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment